None of the above Terms and Conditions affect your statutory consumer rights.
If you wish to cancel and return the goods for a refund you must first email [email protected] with the details of the return, including the order number within 7 days following the date of your delivery.
You must then post the garments back to us at the following address within 14 days of the delivery date. For the sake of clarity the delivery date is to be the date recorded by Royal Mail tracking. You can view this using the tracking information we send with your order delivery details.
It is your responsibility to ensure goods are returned in the same condition they were sold and proof of postage is not deemed proof of delivery. We recommend using a tracked service such as those provided by Royal Mail.
You are entitled to an exchange or a refund within a 14 day period from the date of delivery. We are unable to extend or modify this period in individual cases however we may do so for all customers during times such as Christmas to allow for holiday periods.
Please return your garments to: Temptation.Direct, Crossings Cottage, Congleton Road, Niddulph, Staffordshire.
- We recommend that you send all returns by recorded delivery to ensure that you have a record of return. You are responsible for the cost of returning any of the goods.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products, garments may only be returned if they have not been worn (other than to try on over your own underwear), remain on the hanger if supplied, and have any point of sale swing tickets attached or are in unopened and original packaging. You have a duty of care to ensure all items are returned to us in the same original condition as they were received. If any item is returned damaged or incomplete, including packaging, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Please note that in general lingerie items do not come with a hygiene strip unless purchased in store and Gift/Presentation boxes do not generally have a seal and are a loose lid cardboard type.
- Please note that ALL hosiery, fishnet garments and crotchless items are classed as “intimate” and CANNOT be returned once opened.
- When an item is supplied with a free gift or extra packaging any gift or extra packaging must be returned as part of the item.
- Refunds will only be given where the garments have been returned to our address. Original postage costs, paid by the consumer, will only be refunded when the full order has been returned and at the rate of 2nd Class postage.
- Please ensure that all corsets, slips, and waist cinchers are returned as received. Boned items should not be rolled or squashed as this will damage the garment and may mean the item is received by our warehouse in an unsaleable condition.
*** If returns are rejected, the garments will be destroyed and there will be no liability on the part of the company for refund of the cost of the goods or postage. ***
- On the cancellation of a contract, any sum paid by the consumer will be repaid as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of cancellation. The full price paid for the goods will be refunded and this includes the cost of delivery of the goods to the consumer.
- Carriage costs will only be refunded when all items on the order are returned. Carriage will not be refunded where there is only a partial cancellation of a contract and only some of the goods are returned.
- Where an order originally qualifies for free shipping and a return is made that takes the original order value under the free shipping threshold then the shipping cost will be deducted from any refund due.
- If you have received the goods before cancelling the contract, you will be under a duty to restore those goods to the supplier at your own cost and, in the meantime, to keep them and take reasonable care of them. This duty to take reasonable care ends if the consumer (at their own expense) sends the goods to the supplier. It is recommended that you retain proof of postage and delivery for all returned packages.
- All items supplied to the customer are new.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products, garments may only be returned if they have not been worn (other than to try on over your own underwear), remain on the hanger if supplied, and have any point of sale swing tickets attached or are in unopened and original packaging. You have a duty of care to ensure all items are returned to us in the same original condition as they were received.
- If you wish to exchange the goods for a different size or garment you must email sales[email protected] with the details of the return, including the order number within 7 days following the original date of delivery. You must then complete a returns form and post the garments back to us within 14 days of delivery.
- It is recommended that you retain proof of postage for all returned packages. Please enclose your order details so we know who it is from!
Products may only be exchanged for a different size or colour in the same garment or for another garment of equal or lower monetary value and the difference in cost refunded accordingly.
- It is recommended that if returning part of a lingerie set, you also return the coordinating pieces so we can offer you another set in the event that your exchange size is not available.
- Only one exchange can be made per order. If more than one exchange is required, a new order must be placed.
Items exchanged are NON RETURNABLE and NON REFUNDABLE
- Exchanges can take 30 days to complete.